How to make sure your Zendesk is set up in the best way
Start your Zendesk assessment and refresh journey! When you hire Zen Master Admin for an assessment, you can expect:
DISCOVERY AND ASSESSMENT (including interviews with teams regarding these topics)
- Groups & People using Zendesk
- Forms & Fields
- Automations & Triggers (including notifications)
- Views & Macros
- Emails & Notifications
- SLAs & CSATs
- Apps & Framework
- Agent Day-in-the-life & Ticket lifecycle
- Intake, handoff, inter-departmental processes
- Admin skills assessment
- How do each of the areas above look to me and what would I recommend? Opportunities for improvements will be identified during discovery. I will give you a summary of the issue/opportunity and my recommended approach (or a request for more info) with a Level of Effort (LOE) in estimated hours.
- We will have ongoing discussions (usually weekly when enough recommendations have started to emerge) about what you would like me to go ahead with and what you would like to put a hold on. You may also want to assign your admin(s) to shadow me.
- This is an ongoing piece of work since as I continue to dig my hands in, things usually keep appearing.
- Documentation of my discovery, feel free to use as you see fit. Most clients use it to have a "snapshot" or "current state" doc. Others use it to build on when making changes going forward.
- Agent Documentation: How-To docs
- Admin doc on anything I change on your instance
- Announcements to your employees (if desired) regarding upcoming changes we're planning
- Once I have a good handle on your instance, I am happy to do any Agent trainings you request for your agents and/or admins. Please give me enough notice to prepare, and also provide at least 1 process SME to attend with me should questions come up. I prefer to do trainings separately for each desired team unless you have a generic set up and have it recorded so the teams can offer it to employees as needed.
ZENDESK INSTANCE LICENSE REVIEW
- Always optional, many of my clients want me to help engage with their Zendesk AE to discuss plan level, available features, and even negotiate.
- Always optional, when our project wraps up, many of my clients keep me on speed-dial if they have questions about things they're not sure of. I only bill you if you for my actual time, so you don't have to "buy" packaged monthly hours or anything.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED, YOU'RE IN CONTROL
- I mean, we all know it; I'm a consultant. You can take me or leave me anytime, I'm not offended. OK, maybe a little if you don't at least say goodbye.
- On that note, you're the boss. You tell me what to spend my time on and what not to spend my time on. The only thing I can control is to communicate expectations so you know what is coming when. I will be as transparent as possible as we go along.
If you've read this far, congratulations!! You're a rockstar. Now please contact us!